Jitterbug 1 Contents
Jitterbug 2 Contents
Lindy 1 Contents
Lindy 2 Contents
Lindy 3 Contents
Salsa 1 Contents
Salsa 2 Contents
West Coast Swing 1
Polish-Amer. Polka 1
Polish-Amer. Polka 2
Argentine Tango 1
Argentine Tango 2
Argentine Tango 3
Argentine Tango 4
Argentine Tango Waltz 1
Argentine Tango Waltz 2
Arg. Tango Close Embrace
Balboa: A Swing Dance for Quick Feet
(recommended for experienced dancers only)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
xx. Author's introduction to BalboaChapter One - Demonstrations
A. Extended Demonstration (1:16, very large file (2.4M), high speed connection = near 0 wait time, modem 56K = 12 minutes)
B. Short Demo at Quicker TempoChapter Two - Moves & Short Sequences
1. Basic Footwork
2. Basic Footwork In Closed Position.
3. The Come Around.
4. Pull Through Turn in Break Time.
5. Push Breaks.
6. Exiting Push Breaks with Come Around.
7. Circle Break.
8. Come Around to Lollie Kicks.
9. Lollie 2
10. Multi Turns (here triple turns)
11. Multi-turn with an apache (behind the back)
12. Throw out from come around
13. Multi throw outs
14. Throw out behind the leader's back turn
15. Outside free spin, cross hand catch and bring back to closed position
who are the dancers and author?